Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fyber Cyber Monday

Bamboozled!


Copyright 2012 all rights reserved
I was pleasantly surprised to find a selection of bamboo yarn at the local Hobby Lobby store. They also had cotton yarns plus a variety of synthetics. The bamboo yarn was very soft and fuzzy. The colors were somewhat limited to basic blues, reds, pink rust etc. Also the fuzzy texture of the yarn would be difficult to knit in my opinion. Like many other fuzzy or eyelash yarn, you don't want to make a mistake or you'll never be able to pull the stitches out!

I'm just glad that there is affordable non-animal based yarns out there! I'm lucky enough to have an upscale yarn store in my area. But, the cost is a bit prohibitive. I'm just not willing to pay $20 for a skein of yarn at this point. Maybe if I was knitting or crocheting something extra special. So right on Hobby Lobby for keeping your prices low and the selection nice!

Peace, Vegan Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment