Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Art of Life

Vegan Living Thursday


Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved

It is said that art imitates life. So, how can you make your life a work of art? How do you design your day? In what way can you paint a picture of your life through your choices?

I often think how easy it is to take life for granted. We work, take care of our families and do all the day-to-day things that make up our lives. Yet, I wonder how often do we take time to see the beauty in ever day. Cliche, yes, but I won't kid myself. I don't often look at life as though I were walking through a Claude Monet painting. Frolicking through gardens and wading through ethereal ponds while holding a parasol. I often see life as a rendition of Edvard Munch's the Scream!

But it takes effort to smell the roses. I imagine that you already knew that. With this in mind what can you do or what do you do to craft your day as a gift? Treating daily life as a snapshot that you will remember and appreciate. Each day can be a chasing after the wind. So enjoy your life. Bring joy to the lives of others. Paint a picture each day by the way you choose to live. As the cliche goes: a picture is worth a thousand words.

Peace, Vegan Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment