Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Re-Creating Life

Noteworthy Saturday


Do you you ever feel like you're in a a rut? Oh boy! Have I ever. In my opinion I think it's important to evaluate your life every so often to take inventory. This inventory can help guide you to future goals.

As a Christian Vegan, I feel it is my duty to live a life of impact. I certainly don't want to leave this life with regrets. I ask myself how am I improving. Has anyone shown interest in veganism and vegetarianism because of me? Does anyone have more questions about God because of me?

Lately, I've felt that rut sneak up on me. Wanting to be more proactive in life. It's easy to get bogged down in the day-to-day. So I decided to create this journal base on the Simply Vintagegirl blog (.http://www.simplyvintagegirl.com/blog/index.php/2008/09/08/notebook-easy-to-make-easy-to-use/). I want to re-create my life. Make some big changes and some little changes. But journal will help keep me on track. How do you want to be remembered?

Peace, Vegan Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment