Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Oh Yummy Comfort Food!

Vegan Living Thursday


Copyright ©2012 All Rights Reserved

Rich, creamy, faux cheezy…sublime… This was by far the best tasting Mac n’ Cheeze that I've prepared. According to VegWeb- my favorite vegan recipe website (www.vegweb.com), this recipe is called the Best Vegan Mac and Cheese in the entire World… Seriously (http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=8295.0). I would have to agree!

There is not much I would change about this recipe. I would reduce the 1 tablespoon of salt to half or ¾ the amount. I had bowtie pasta on hand instead of elbow macaroni. The creamy sauce wrapped itself around the pasta for an extra boost of flavor. I recommend about 16 oz of bowtie pasta for the full recipe. I also used teriyaki sauce instead of soy sauce because that’s what I had on hand. I would love to try this same recipe with rotini pasta. I topped off my meal with a small salad. Very filling. Oh the yumminess! Tell me what you think of the recipe!


Peace, Vegan Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment